Thursday, November 28, 2013

HELLAFLUSH CARS

HELLAFLUSH? WHAT IS THAT?...


Most people don’t get the whole stance / fitment scene. Just because you’re low that doesn’t mean you’re flush. and just because you’re flush it doesn’t mean you’re HellaFlush.

I am not HellaFlush and most probably will never be (I drive a beat-up delivery truck) but I do appreciate the HellaFlush movement. I understand it, I know it, I admire it. So much so that I want it to be understood.

HellaFlush is when the tire is actually flush against the fender meaning half of the tire is actually above the fender and the sidewall of the tire will actually touch the fender when you hit a pothole or any gradual increase in elevation. Aggressive offset wheel, Low to the ground with a credit card fitment and you will definitely scrape 98.9% of the time driving in japan.

This is the example of hellaflush cars:

(1) Nissan fairylady 350Z


(2)Nissan 200sx


(3) Toyota Vios 


(4) Honda NSX


(5) Mitsubishi Evolution 10

This is the example video of Hellaflush/stance

No comments:

Post a Comment